Why choose Gowrie NSW Camden Haven Outside School Hours Care for your child?
We encourage children to become active learners through thinking investigating, problem-solving, and exploring. Our daily program is built on positivity between children and educators, experiences that enrich each child individually, and a safe, happy and empowering environment.
We consistently strive for excellence. We are proud to be rated as Exceeding rating against the National Quality Standards – over and above our unique programs, it is an additional way that you know your Children are in the best hands.
How we encourage active curious learners
- Outdoor environment for children to play a variety of sporting activities
- A diverse range of activities such as sports, arts and crafts
- Day to day programs include activities based on children’s interests including craft and creativity projects, science exploration, construction using recycled and loose part objects, small group games and physical skills games.
- Specialty programs include an Artist in Residence, sports clinics, drama and performance exploration.
Our qualified educators
- Encourage children’s curiosity, exploration and problem solving
- Value and respect children’s ideas and questions
- Support children to build positive relationships with others
- Respect the individuality of all children
What’s included in the daily Before and After School rate?
- Spacious outdoor area and sports equipment
- Nutritious menu designed and prepared on site
- Plenty of equipment and resources for sports, games, arts and crafts to encourage creativity and curiosity
To enrol in Outside School Hours Care
1. Download the Enrolment form
2. Complete the enrolment form and email to CamdenHavenOSHC@gowriensw.com.au
3. The Coordinator will contact you with confirmation of enrolment and an enrolment pack will be provided with information on the program, policies and procedures upon a centre visit.
For more information visit our website Growrie