Our Mission and Vision
Our Mission is:
'To be a Christ-centred learning community where each person is known and valued.'
Our Vision is:
- To teach the children about God and His special place in their lives.
- To enable children to see Christian values actively lived out daily.
- To celebrate special events in the life of the school and parish community together through shared faith experiences and Liturgical celebrations.
- To foster positive attitudes towards learning.
- To encourage and challenge children to reach their full potential in supportive classroom environments.
- To recognise, accept and cater for individual needs, strengths and weaknesses.
- To continually encourage and make visible enthusiasm and commitment to learning.
- To help staff, students and families to feel they belong and are treasured.
- For parents and teachers to work together with openness to meet the needs of the children.