With COVID19 restrictions being eased we have been advised by the Bishop we are now able to once again begin Sunday Mass.
However, some conditions will apply.
- A distance of 1.5 metres between people is to be observed including at entry to church
- Churches are limited to one person per 4 square metres of space
- This limits the Laurieton Church to a maximum of 45 people and Kendall Church to 32 people
- People are asked to sit in every second pew. At Laurieton one person at either end and one in the middle. At Kendall one person at either end of pew
- Note: Husbands, wives and families must also be separated. The only exception is infants and preschool children with an adult.
- People must sanitise before entering the church and must give contact details (name and phone/email)
- In order to spread the load of those attending, mass will be offered at the following times
Saturday 4.30pm, Saturday 5.30pm, Sunday 7.30am and Sunday 9.00am at Kendall (in other words there is one extra mass, a 4.30pm vigil mass at Laurieton)
- Where possible parishioners are asked to please contact the Parish Office (either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone to 6559 8354 during office hours) to confirm which mass you will attend so numbers can be regulated.
- You will notice at the end of each pew disinfectant wipes. We are asking those who attend mass to please wipe down the area where you have been sitting and the back of the pew in front of you at the end of mass and before you leave the church. Please pass the packet of wipes to others in the pew.
- No social gathering before and after mass at the entrance to the church and in the foyer.